This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Nutrisystem for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
We are almost at the end of year, a time when most people start to make New Year’s Resolutions. I guess I have already started on my resolution of living healthier. This includes eating healthy, getting adequate sleep, and losing weight. Have you thought about your New Year’s Resolution yet?
Nutrisystem, which has been around for more that 40 years, is a structured home-delivered weight loss meal-planning program. It helps consumers lose weight by providing quality foods and nutritionally balanced meals. They are now added an all-new program called Nutrisystem® My Way.
Nutrisystem My Way is a program specifically tailored to each individual’s metabolism for maximum results. It provides just the right amount of calories and nutrients to help you succeed. You are also provided with exercise suggestions to help burn fat efficiently and boost fat metabolism.
Nutrisystem is currently offering the all-new Nutrisystem Fast 5 with the purchase of a new 28-day Nutrisystem My Way program. Fast 5 is a jump-start week designed to help you see quick results. It’s packed with the perfect tools to help you accelerate your weight loss in the very first week.
Here are 5 things you need to know about Nutrisystem® Fast 5:
- It promises a five-pound weight loss in the first week, with a money-backed guarantee.
- You will receive a unique one-week meal plan featuring 7 specially selected breakfasts, lunches and dinners to help accelerate your weight loss in your first week on the program.
- You will receive also receive all-new shakes with formulations for men and women.
- You will receive EnergiZING™ shakes to rev up your metabolism.
- You will also receive Craving Crusher™ shakes to fight off hunger. They feature a unique blend of filling fiber and protein, and a nourishing mix of vitamins and antioxidants for optimal well-being.
Once you have completed your Fast 5 week, you will move on to your 28-day My Way program more motivated than ever.
With my new diagnosis of high cholesterol, I am going to check into this program. I would like to see if this is something can help me shed some weight and teach me how to eat to maintain a healthy cholesterol level.
What is your New Year’s Resolution? How beneficial would Nutrisystem be to help you succeed at that resolution?