It’s amazing how much having kids opens your eyes to the things going on around us. We are constantly presented with things we should or should not do. Since we are parents, we always want to do what’s best for our children. That is one of the many reasons why we have avoided milk that uses cows treated with growth hormones since my oldest daughter was born.
As a family, we love our milk! In fact, if I go too long without, I swear I go through withdrawals! It gives me a huge sense of relief knowing our milk is the best it can be for our family. That is why we love DairyPure milk.
Here are some great facts about DairyPure that makes it such a great choice:
- No artificial growth hormones (“No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from cows treated with the artificial growth hormone rbST and non‐rbST‐treated cows.”)
- All milk is tested for antibiotics
- Continuously quality tested to ensure purity
- Only from cows fed a healthy diet
- Cold shipped fresh from your local dairy
As a family, we also love caramel. So, putting the best of both worlds together, we decided to make a Caramel Milkshake Float!
To make this delicious creation, I simply put 2 cups of vanilla ice cream in the blender, added 1/2 cup of DairyPure Skim Milk, and 2 tablespoons of Caramel. I then blended it the right consistency! I poured it into a glass, added one heaping scoop of vanilla ice cream, drizzled on a little more caramel, and topped it off with a few chocolate chips. Voila!
It was perfectly satisfying all the way to the last drop!