Stampin Up had just posted their December Paper Pumpkin kit reveal video right before my doorbell rang with my December Paper Pumpkin Kit! As I was watching the video, my heart started doing little flip flops out of pure excitement.
December Paper Pumpkin Kit Reveal
If you scrapbook or if you are a Project Lifer, then your probably starting doing flip flops too! Currently I make cards with Stampin’ Up products. I have tried to use their Digital software, but just never made the time to really learn the system.
I have seen quite a few demonstrators working with Project Life and have become intrigued. Then today this video came out with the December Paper Pumpkin and I thought perfect! I get to try my hand at some Project Life type scrapbooking.
’TIS THE SEASON! Give the creative gift of paper crafting (to yourself or someone special) with a 1, 3, 6 or 12 month prepaid subscription to Paper Pumpkin.
Facts You Should Know:
- Every kit comes with an exclusive stamp set to use over and over.
- We also send at least one Classic Stampin’ Spot with every kit. The colors don’t repeat in a 12-month period, so it’s easy to build a collection of colorful ink.
- Every new subscriber receives a clear block (size D) with their first kit to help them get started and to use throughout their subscription.
- It’s flexible! You can suspend (for a month) or cancel at anytime.
- Since all the prep work is done, the projects take a shorter time to complete, making it the perfect on-the-go craft. Headed out-of-town? Grab a kit to create during some downtime. It’s all contained in one little box, so it’s easy to take anywhere!
Watch for a December Paper Pumpkin Kit Giveaway to become available soon!
Don’t miss out on tips and ramblings from A Mom Having Fun (AMHF)! Subscribe to receive me in your inbox.