Sponsored by: Sentry & Mom Blog Society
SentrySafe Electronic Safe is designed to protect documents, digital media and other valuables from fire, water and theft. The SentrySave has 60% bigger bolts than traditional safes and a pry-resistant hinge bar provide additional security against unauthorized access.
- ETL verified 15 ft. Drop Test
- ETL verified for 1 hour fire protection of CDs and DVDs up to 1700° F
- ETL verified for water-resistance in up to 8″ of water for up to 24 hours
- Lifetime after-fire replacement guarantee
- Manufacturer’s limited warranty
- UL Classified 1-hour proven fire protection
- Electronic lock
- Interior lighting
- Multi-position shelf to enable easy organization
- Key rack, door tray and door pocket for small, easy-to-misplace items
- Bolt-down kit included to prevent unauthorized removal
SentrySafe’s Spring Clean Challenge is a national campaign in which five bloggers are competing to win up to $2,500 in donations to a charity of their choice through weekly cleaning/organization challenges. The challenge will be housed on SentrySafe’s Facebook page. Each week, the blogger who generates the most comments will win a small donation to their charity and five of their fans who commented that week will be randomly selected to win a safe. It is now in it’s third week and 10 fans have won safe and $500 has been donated to charities! Be sure to enter!
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. A Mom Having Fun is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.