So you’re considering the Stampin’ Up! opportunity, right? You’re making a great choice! In fact, right now, during Sale-A-Bration, it’s the PERFECT time. Whether you’re interested in selling or just being a happy shopper, there are so many of reasons to join the fun at Stampin’ UP!
Join The Fun!
I have had a passion for Stampin’ Up! since I was first introduced to it in the late 90’s. I enjoyed shopping with Stampin’ Up! until my husband and I started our family. I then found I had a hard time fitting it all in. Several years later, I was re-introduced to Stampin’ Up! My passion had never wavered. After a couple of years of shopping again, I decided I wanted to enjoy some extra perks with the company, including a 20 – 25% discount on all my purchases! That is when I joined as a demonstrator.
Our products are unique and high quality. There is a huge supportive community, which allows us to generate sales with finished craft projects in many different venues. However, there are many more benefits, listed below:
- Low cost, high quality starter kit – $125 in products for only $99. Plus, you get two additional stamp sets as part of Sale-A-Bration. In addition, you will also receive a *Free Paper* Pumpkin Kit plus *FREE SHIPPING* on your starter kit!
- Demonstrator discount -20-25 % off all your purchases.
- Flexibility -Work from home and set your own hours.
- Support – Creative resources like a quarterly magazine, a demonstrator website filled with training, Stampin’ Connection, and Demonstrator Business Web Services.
- Beautiful, exclusive artwork and high-quality products for you and your customers.
- Be first! Opportunities to see and purchase new Stampin’ Up! products first.
- Quick Start program – An incentive program for your first 6 months where you can earn FREE products.
- Stampin’ Up! events – where you stamp, learn, and have a blast with your fellow Stampin’ Up! lovers!
- A worldwide stamping family!
- No risk. From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter you can “test drive” demonstrator discounts and benefits. Stampin’ Up! quarters are Jan. – March, April – June, July – Sept., Oct. – Dec.
- No penalty to drop! Reach $300 in sales by the end of each quarter, your status as a demonstrator remains. However, if you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty. Keep in mind, with our low quarterly minimum, your own purchases count towards it.
It’s easy (and fun) to fit Stampin’ UP! into your life.
Need help customizing your Starter Kit? Contact me! I would be more than happy to help you out!Powered by Sidelines