When a few thousand nail polish lovers were surveyed this one simple question: “How do you cleanup your DIY manicure when you’re done?” The most received response was “Take a shower afterwards” so the nail polish on your skin comes off easily. I am definitely guilty of this one! Voting responses also included things for pre-covering cuticles with things such as: Vaseline, chap stick, or Elmer’s Glue, as well as, filing/buffing dry polish off of fingers and cuticles was a big one, too.
There HAS to be a better way, right?
Julep Plié Wand
Need more details on Plié’s awesomeness?
Here’s the low down:
The Julep Plié Wand is an ergonomic nail polishing tool designed to solve common difficulties while painting your nails. Imagine if you had spent your whole life writing with a golf pencil, and then someone finally have you a full-size pencil! This is exactly how it feels to go from a regular nail polish brush to the Plié Wand.
What it does:
- The long, balanced design improves comfort, control, and leverage
- Flexible handle bends and pivots 360° for a comfortable grip
- The Plié overcap will fit on any Julep nail polish and attaches to the Plié Wand. You only need one Plié!
- The brush is so precise, it allows you to polish closer to your nail
- The swappable and easy-to-clean brushes means you can use your Plié with any polish brand
Julep was thrilled to hear Allure Magazine call the Plié a “stroke of genius.” And they humbly agree with Lucky Magazine when they say “you’ll never look back!”
The Plié Wand has been quietly taking the polishing world by storm since May. They are gearing up to make some noise. There’s no question the Plié is changing DIY manicures for the better. The only question they may have is this: Who’s in?
Limited time offer!! Get two free polishes with your Plie Wand ($24.99 – a $53 value)!
Don’t miss out on tips and basic rambling from A Mom Having Fun (AMHF)! Subscribe to receive me in your inbox.