The title is actually a take off of a song from the movie “South Pacific”. I thought it appropriate when talking about carpet cleaning with the New PowerGlide® with Lift-Off® Technology by BISSELL.
We have very light colored carpeting, and with having three kids, one dog and one cat, the carpeting can look dirty very easily. In fact, it can look embarrassing when we have company. Now that summer is coming to an end, its time to start doing some fall cleaning. One of the big things on my list of things to get done is cleaning the carpet.
Before winter sets in, there are several other things I make sure are done around our house as well. Here is a list of my fall cleaning priorities:
- Windows (inside and out)
- Clean out kitchen cabinets and drawers
- Change out the summer clothes to fall clothes in closets
- Clean upholstery
During this fall cleaning session, we also like to pay special attention to some items that tend to be neglected, such as, ceiling fans in all of the rooms, vents, artwork, and computer keyboards.
The new PowerGlide® with Lift-Off® (PGLO) Technology is powerful yet lightweight enough to tackle some of our home’s toughest messes, this includes our carpeted stairs. Since it also has a long-stretch hose, it makes it very ease to reach those hard to reach places.
The key features included on the PGLO are:
- No loss of suction and sealed system
- One-step removable pod for portable cleaning
- Swivel steering for maneuverability
- Adjustable handle for easy use and storage
- 12-inch foot for stability
- Large capacity dirt cup
- 27-foot cord
- Included TurboBrush® and crevice tool
Would you like to own your own BISSELL PGLO? Now through November 30th you can receive $20 off, plus free shipping for the following products when you use Promo Code: POWERGLIDE
- PowerGlide Pet Vacuum with Lift-Off Technology – 2763
- PowerGlide Pet Bagged Rewind Vacuum – 38631
- PowerGlide Pet Vacuum – 1044
If you would like to have a chance to enter to win your own PGLO and a $250 Spafinder Gift Card, be sure to enter their Facebook giveaway.
Get more great cleaning tips from BISSELL to see how you can wash the dirt right out of your house too!