About a year ago I took a 4 week course given by Blogelina. This course cost $5 – I got:
- unlimited access to her 4 week on-line course - where I could ask questions and get personalized feedback
- received a 60 page class manual packed full of information that helped make starting my own blog way less intimidating
- And, a year of free web hosting with Go Daddy
Here is what is covered in the class manual you receive:
- How to Get Your Blog Started on the Right Foot
- Questions to ask as you begin blogging
- How to Choose a Web Host for Your Blog
- Why Your Blog Design is So Important
- 9 Different Ways to Easily Monetize Your Blog
- How to Draw Visitors to Your Blog
- and so much more!
This course allowed me to save time, since I was able to learn from the experiences of other mom bloggers. Plus I gained some exposure for my blog just by participating in the class and and was able to network with other bloggers.
This course meets every Tuesday night throughout the month, for 2 hours, from 9-11pm EST.
Blogelina is so accommodating that if you can’t commit to making class each week, she does send weekly follow-up notes along with a copy of each class presentation via email the day following class. Of course, I highly recommend you try to make the class in order to get the interaction with other bloggers, but life does happen.