Top Worst Valentine’s Pick-up Lines
Since it is Valentine’s Day, I thought it would only fitting to do a list of the top worst Valentine’s pick-up lines…ever! A lot of the pick-up lines that I found were pretty raunchy, so I will try to keep this as clean as possible.
- Let’s get some coffee… or go back to my place.
- Excuse me, but you have something all over your shirt. What is it? My eyes.
- Save water. Shower with me.
- Hey, hey, did it hurt? Huh? Well, did it hurt? When you fell from heaven? -Bad!
- Can I have your phone number? I’m going into the hospital for a few weeks, and I’d really like someone to talk to.
- Look at the tag on somebody’s shirt and say, “ahhh, just like I thought, made in heaven.”
- Are you outta breath from running through my mind all night long?
- Your phone is missing something…….my number!
- I like your shoes.
- So, what else are you doing on Valentine’s Day other than hanging out with me? -Cute!
- Your dad must be a terrorist because he made a bomb.
- Excuse me, can you give me directions?
- Excuse me, but I think you dropped something.
- Hey, you look really fun. I had to come talk to you.
- I feel like a Toyota because I couldn’t stop myself from accelerating over to you.
- Do you drive a Prius? Because up until now we’ve been pre-us.
- Are you from Tennessee? Because…I’m very interested in that region.
- I lost my number, can I have yours?
- Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie about that part?
- Do you know karate? Because honey, your body is really kickin’.
- Can I borrow a quarter? I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams.
- My name is (insert name here) but you can call me tonight!
- I lost my teddy bear … can I cuddle with you?
- It’s a good thing that I have a library card. Why? Because I am totally checking you out!!
- The only STD I have is sexually transmitted desire…for you. – The Worst!
The worst, in my opinion is #25, although there are several others that are pretty bad. I think #10 is the cutest! I would love to hear which are your favorites! If you have ever used a pick-up line, or better yet were picked-up with one…what was it? Inquiring minds want to know… 🙂